With the spread of the Coronavirus, the world is indeed facing a serious crisis. In a time like this, with people closeted in their homes, businesses big and small, have taken a beating. The economy is on the downturn and most businesses are staring at reduced customers and profits. Here are some effective digital marketing ideas to cope up with the Coronavirus outbreak:
- Connecting with customers over social media: The impact of the coronavirus outbreak has us all taking precautions and staying indoors. While this is harmful to businesses, one fact cannot be ignored and that is the increased amount of time that people are spending on social media. A Social media marketing company will be of use in this situation as they craft their message on sites like Facebook and Instagram without being too pushy or sales. With people stuck at home and scanning social media for updates, your brand can stand out with the right message.
- Ensure that your business is found online: With more and more people hunkered on to the internet than the number of people out on the streets, they are looking for ways to get entertainment and services online. And for many people, this aspect includes shopping online. Anything that is online will effectively be searched for more. For your business, this means that SEO will come into play like never before. An SEO company in Delhi can help you in this regard by optimizing your website and content so that they rank high on search engines like Google and more people can engage with your brand.
- PPC Advertising: With more people at home and glued to their mobiles and computers, it is a good opportunity for businesses that employ PPC advertising. The cost per click has decreased because of the Coronavirus outbreak and this is a very good opportunity for your business to cut down on digital marketing costs while scooping up the lost share of the market effectively.
- Stay ahead of the competition: In these times, SEO will help your cause like never before. You will want to be seen on the first page of SERPs and also heading the list and an SEO company in Delhi can help you with this. This way, when customers search for a particular product or a service, your company will be the one they find at the top of their search results. The level of competition between businesses offering similar products or services will increase in these times and effective SEO strategies will place you on top of the pile.
- Prepare your business for a bounce-back: While it is true that the Coronavirus is testing the best of us, it is also true that with time, in the next few months, it will abate as has been the case with China. A time will come when normalcy will be restored and customers will stabilize their habits of spending. Keep in mind that SEO happens to be a long-time strategy and what you do for your SEO campaign today will have repercussions two or three months down the line. Use this time effectively to perfect your marketing campaign for the future and you will come out leading the pack when normalcy resumes.
- Special offers: This is indeed a unique time as it is more uncertain than ever. If you use this time to float special offers for your online customers then they will remember you and be grateful in the times to come. This customer loyalty will stand you in good stead when normal times resume and you can look forward to increased business opportunities with your loyal customer base who will also be spreading the word about you favorably.
- Online reviews and local SEO: All of us have cut down on travel and are looking for business solutions locally. Hence you have to ensure that your business is using and implementing local SEO strategies so that the “near me” searches are optimized. You want customers in the same geo-region to conduct business with you for which online reviews, as well as local SEO, will help out a lot. Online management of reputation is essential in these challenging times and favorable reviews will impact your business on the edge.
- Don’t make panic moves: While the economy is shifting, you will want to avoid knee-jerk reactions and panic moves just because customers are reacting in a different way. Use tried and tested digital marketing solutions to make your presence felt in the market in a slow and unhurried manner. Above all, exercise caution when you are reacting to a shift in the market as well as the economy.
These digital marketing ideas, if implemented will ensure that your business survives and thrives in these uncertain times. Enlist the help of a seasoned campaigner like i347.in to head your digital marketing efforts and you can be sure that your business will do well.
15 Apr 2021 By i347 Online